"I abjure you. I see you no longer. I hunt with you no longer. I share flesh with you no longer."-
Alcide - True Blood Episode 4-11
I’ve been waiting to hear this since I read it in the books.
I felt very satisfied with how this played out. As a huge fan of the books (yes I do view them as two separate things, but I sometimes look forward to seeing how the writers will/won’t interpret certain events that happen in the book) I was really impressed with how the writing of the season led up to such a pivitol point in Alcide and Debbie’s relationship!
Well done writers, well done.
Tagged as: True Blood. Alcide Herveaux. Debbie Pelt Sucks.
Reblogged from: a-skargasm
Originally posted by: fateofthewicked
- glittersequin likes this
- swedish-vampire-mind reblogged this from a-skargasm
- williambillweasley likes this
- bobgoblins likes this
- rosiebella likes this
- daisyduke0106 likes this
- dumbswededaddysgirl likes this
- twoxheartedxdream likes this
- spuffyfeels likes this
- inactivegrokeseverywhere likes this
- a-skargasm reblogged this from fateofthewicked
- stephuhknee likes this
- purrett reblogged this from grandmastercho
- grandmastercho reblogged this from fateofthewicked
- grandmastercho likes this
- thewayshedance likes this
- hellyeahjustlikethat likes this
- onlywanderlust reblogged this from fateofthewicked
- asot-angel reblogged this from fateofthewicked
- real-gurl likes this
- deepinmadness likes this
- downlightdrives likes this
- h0useoftomb0mbadil reblogged this from fateofthewicked
- fateofthewicked posted this